- SNOWMOBILE REGISTRATIONS
Snowmobile Registrations Expire: June 30. You may register them beginning Oct 1st.
What to bring to register your Snowmobile:
For Re-Registrations: You will need to bring your old registration.
For New Registrations:
Dealer Sale: Bill of Sale showing tax has been paid.
Private Sale: Bill of sale clearly stating the Year, Make, Vin Number and purchase price.
- $56.00 (Resident)
- $75.00 (3 day, Non Resident)
- $100.00 (10 day, Non Resident)
- $120.00 (Full Season, Non Resident)
- Click here to register online
- There will be a 2.5% fee of total for Credit/Debit Cards when regsitering online or in person.
For the Frenchville Snowmobile Club Webpage, Click Here